Achieve high-impact results through organizational culture shifts built on values alignment, interpersonal relationships, and professional development.
We recognize the uniqueness of every organization – mission, customers, and team – that means “one size fits all” is not in our vocabulary, co-creation is.
Customize Implementation Across our Full Suite of Capabilities
ELI / ELI 360
1×1 and Group Debriefs
360 Stakeholder Interviews/Debriefs
Transition and Change
Defining and Measuring Success
Internal/Employee Communications Strategy and Execution
Corporate Social Responsibility
Coaching for Performance
Leading Teams Remotely
New Manager Transition
We’ve Been Called In When…
- A key, revenue-generating leader just left the company and there’s no “ready now” talent to take their place.
- A new CEO has joined the leadership team and needs to stabilize the executive team before one more executive quits and takes all their customer relationships with them.
- The team of medical directors is not receiving the support they need to be the “face” of the organization and brand reputation in the market is suffering.
- An important growth initiative had to be put on pause because the team has threatened mutiny if asked to take on one more thing.
- Managers are spending excessive time refereeing the “competitive complaining” sessions among their teams and performance targets are being missed.
Our positive impact on organizations is undeniable
Getting to know each other better and learning about our Team DNA helps me understand how to maximize our potential and achieve our ambitious growth objectives. The path ahead, and who we need on it, is now clear.
CEO, Financial Services